REPFORUMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whats everyone breeding this season

4 posters

Go down

whats everyone breeding this season Empty whats everyone breeding this season

Post  nay Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:36 am

as it says in the title, what are you all breeding?
nay
nay
DUB
DUB

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-11-17

http://www.artfuldubbers.tk

Back to top Go down

whats everyone breeding this season Empty Re: whats everyone breeding this season

Post  bhoy67 Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:51 pm

hopefully corns,bulls and coastal carpets but think carpets seasons goin to be cancelled due to bein no interest from both parties so trip to vets to make sure i have proper sexes hahaha they better be or ill not be a happy chappy with the cunts who sold me them lol!!
bhoy67
bhoy67
egg
egg

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Back to top Go down

whats everyone breeding this season Empty Re: whats everyone breeding this season

Post  burmman Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:14 pm

wel hopefuly we;re going to try for bateaters, we've found a few adult male burms so fingers crossed! also burms and next season will be java yellowheads, balis, dwarf tigers n super tigers, burms, cali's.
burmman
burmman
Baby
Baby

Number of posts : 129
Location : At home with my gorgeous and beautiful wifey!!!! ( I want my tigers!!!)

Back to top Go down

Post  nay Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:01 pm

yer its never good when they turn out to be the rong sex, hopefully there rite tho dude.

good luck with the bateaters burmman

im not breeding anything this season, next season will be busy tho, some royals will be ready, and should be lots of leo morphs aswell maybe some corns if i still have them. and maybe some other bits. rock
nay
nay
DUB
DUB

Back to top Go down

Post  scaley Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:38 pm

well im breeding brazilian rainbow boa's, female looking gravid already, lets just hope all goes well! thats it for me but there aint nothing else worth breeding is there?! whats everyone breeding this season 328747
scaley
scaley
jedi master!
jedi master!

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post  nay Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:31 pm

scaley wrote:well im breeding brazilian rainbow boa's, female looking gravid already, lets just hope all goes well! thats it for me but there aint nothing else worth breeding is there?! whats everyone breeding this season 328747

affraid rainbows over retics, how dare u lol

nah rainbows arnt to bad i supose lol
nay
nay
DUB
DUB

Back to top Go down

Post  bhoy67 Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:42 am

ma wee gay corns lol!!! have been at it twicw this week so just the carpets n bulls to go
bhoy67
bhoy67
egg
egg

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post  nay Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:42 pm

bhoy67 wrote:ma wee gay corns lol!!! have been at it twicw this week so just the carpets n bulls to go

hope all goes well for ya
nay
nay
DUB
DUB

Back to top Go down

Post  scaley Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:50 am

Well thought id crack an update on here!

Female brb had her pre-lay shed on the 27/3/09 at 10.30pm, so now im just playing the waiting game!!! whats everyone breeding this season 292366

Also i paired my bull snakes on the 27/3/09, the male went sex mad and got 3 locks but they were in an awkward angle so im not 100% on that. Im letting them rest a few days then they are going back together, but he sure knows what he is doing when it comes to the ladies!!! whats everyone breeding this season 885272
scaley
scaley
jedi master!
jedi master!

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum